The Terms and conditions of the Joey Revival Project are as follows:
- Flick us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and your order number to let us know we should be expecting your item/s
- Send your item/s back to:
8/53 Myroora Road
- Once our team receives the item/s you wish to exchange as part of the Joey Revival Project you will receive a confirmation to let you know it has arrived safely. We aim to complete the whole process within 14 days of receipt.
- The condition of returned items will be visually graded by our expert team.
- All items must be returned in the same, good, usable condition they were originally purchased.
Grading of the items will be at the discretion of Joey Rainbow and our decision is final. If you are uncertain about the quality of your garment don't hesitate to send us a detailed pic via either DM or EMAIL, We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- When garments have been cleared by our grading team, you’ll automatically receive an email containing your unique Joey Rainbow gift code worth 40% of the original item(s) cost(s) for use online whenever you wish.
- Garments that are found to be returned in a substandard, unsaleable condition will be passed on for use elsewhere in the fabric industry. Of course, we’ll notify you of the reasons why and as a goodwill gesture you will receive 10% of the original item cost.
- Postage and Handling costs off goods travelling back to JOEY will be incurred by the customer.
Once again, Thankyou for choosing to shop slow. Teaching your radical mini humans how to make sustainable consumer choices is really the only way forward in the fashion industry. We really appreciate your support!
DREAM BIG, SHOP SLOW. BE RAINBOW